We accept all major credit cards in our retail store via our secure shopping cart. When ordering online, choose the form of payment at checkout. Sales tax is automatically calculated and added for all online orders shipping to Massachusetts or to be picked up at our retail store.
- Maps/Prints: Small and Medium prints are shipped flat in plastic sleeves with acid-free backing boards. Intermediate and large prints and larger antique maps are shipped rolled in rigid cardboard tubes with protective acid free paper lining.
- Frames: Intermediate and Large frames to be shipped will be shipped with UV Plexiglass. Small and Medium frames to be shipped will be shipped with plate glass. We package frames with care in boxes suitable for each shipment. Additional shipping charges apply to frames.
- Gift Products: We package gift products with care in boxes suitable for each shipment. We recycle clean, used boxes to help out the environment.
- Shipping Charges: Our typical flat shipping charge is $7.95 for reproduction prints, antique maps and gift products. Additional shipping charges apply to frames. Please click here for detailed shipping costs for all our products.
- PO Boxes: We ship all orders via UPS Ground and UPS Ground does not allow delivery to PO Boxes. Orders received to be shipped to PO Boxes will be shipped via USPS without tracking nor insurance.
- Expedited Shipping: We ship all orders via UPS Ground with insurance. We are happy to arrange expedited shipping on a case by case basis. Please contact us prior to placing an order to request expedited shipping. Expedited shipping may not be available in all instances.
- International Shipping: We currently do not offer shipping of orders outside of the USA.
Picking Up An Order
- When placing an order, customers have the option to pick up their order in person from our retail store.
- Orders will not be ready until after we contact each customer and confirm their order is ready. We will call or email to notify all customers when each order is ready to be picked up. See our website here for typical lead times.
- Orders can be picked up only during store hours. Click here for store hours and directions.
- We are not responsible for orders not picked-up within 90 days. After 90 days from day of purchase, unclaimed orders may be returned to stock and payment may not be refunded.
Returns, Defective Items, Etc.
- All sales are final. We do not accept exchanges nor returns on properly fulfilled and non-defective orders.
- Defective Items: We will replace or provide a credit for any defective item within 30 days of receipt of item. Please contact us regarding defective items.
- Improperly Fulfilled Orders: We will rectify any improperly fulfilled order. Please contact us regarding improperly fulfilled orders.
- Items Damaged in Shipping: Though we use professional and robust packaging methods, damage of items in shipment is always a possibility. Hence, we typically ship items with shipping insurance at our cost. We will ask for a buyer's assistance in processing any claims against a shipper for items damaged in shipment. Once the claim has been resolved with the shipper, we will offer a replacement or credit to a buyer for the damaged item. If we did not ship with insurance, we will do our best to replace the item or issue a credit.
All purchases made on WardMaps are processed securely by our online shopping cart and credit card processor. WardMaps is never privy to credit card data inputted online, nor PayPal passwords. WardMaps never shares any names, emails nor any personal data about our customers with anyone.
HTML code allowing direct embedding of WardMaps zoomable maps are offered free for use in non-commercial websites such as those for genealogy research, personal blogs and non-commercial web forums with the following restrictions: No WardMaps embedded map shall be used for commercial gain nor supporting of a commercial website nor any other use for profit other than by WardMaps. All WardMaps maps embedded on websites other than WardMaps remain the property of WardMaps and must be removed at the request of WardMaps.